What to Expect at Midtown Associates
A New Real Estate Experience
We are changing the real estate process in Northwest Arkansas, one experience at a time. At Midtown Associates, we don’t believe in just finding homes that meet your needs, then disappearing as soon as you sign on the dotted line. We want to stick with you, help you understand every step in the process of buying or selling a home, and connect you to services, schools, parks, restaurants, and other resources in your community. We want to give you the greatest possible real estate experience, from start to finish (and beyond). We want to be your real estate agents for life!
Whether you are brand new to Northwest Arkansas or already a resident, whether you are a first-time or experienced home buyer, we take pride in connecting you to all the resources you need to find your new home, get settled in, and connected to our wonderful NWA community.
We work with community partners in lending and title to make sure you get the most trustworthy, reliable, and friendly service possible for your entire home buying experience, from deciding on your budget, to getting the keys to your new home, and beyond.
We are on your side with over forty years of combined experience in real estate, plus experience in lending, title work, home construction, and real estate investing. Here are some of the ways we put that experience to work for you:
- Finding the properties in the area that best meet your needs for commute times, home size and style, nearby amenities, schools, and more.
- Market analysis to help you determine the best offer price.
- Professional, ethical negotiation skills to help you make a sound purchase and feel good about it.
Working with an agent you trust means taking the stress out of selling your home.
Our passion for community means that we know how to market your specific home to serious buyers, know the resources you need, and have great professional relationships to help the sale process go smoothly for you
Midtown Associates has over forty years of combined experience in real estate, plus experience in lending, title work, home construction, and real estate investing. Here are some of the ways we put that expertise to work for you:
- Market analysis to compare your home’s value to similar homes in the area. This enables you to set a smart price that will attract buyers, help sell your home quickly, and get you a strong sale price for your home.
- Help with staging your home to show off its best features and appeal to buyers, both from the curb and at every showing.
- Marketing strategy that is tech-savvy yet people-first, designed to make sure the right buyers see your home and love it before they even walk in the door.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Professional, ethical negotiation skills to help you navigate the entire sale process, from first offer through final closing, so that you get a good price for your home and feel good about it.