Our Commitment to Community
One of the founding principles of Midtown Associates is to connect people to the community. Midtown Agents are passionate about introducing people to Northwest Arkansas. We are committed to connecting you to all the best that our community and region has to offer.
The Gallery at Midtown
We love bringing attention to local talent. That’s why we feature NWA artists in a contemporary art gallery within our downtown Bentonville office!
We host a variety of events in our office in downtown Bentonville. One night we might have an art opening for a local artist, and the next night you might find a non-profit group holding an event. You might also find a local group holding a meeting in one of our community spaces within the office, or out on our patio!
Every one of our agents gives back to the community through their volunteer work.
We think Northwest Arkansas is amazing, and we show it off in every way we can. Explore how Midtown Associates can connect you to the heart of the town:
- Nature CartsIntroducing Nature Carts on the South Lawn! These interactive carts will feature specimens, visuals, models, […] ... read more
- Outdoor Sculpture TourLearn more about the fascinating works of sculpture in Crystal Bridges’ collection, as well as […] ... read more
- Special Exhibition Tour Soul of a Nation: Art in the Age of Black Power... read more
- Big Picture TourJoin this tour to receive a fun, general overview of the art, nature, and architecture […] ... read more
- Notes at Night // Farmer & The Markets
- Arron Kamm and The Onedrops04/19/2018 to 04/19/2018 - Hailing from St. Louis, MO, Aaron Kamm and the One Drops merge flavors of Roots Reggae, Mississippi River Blues, Improv-laced Jams, and Soulful Vocals. With a High energy performance and a unique ... read more
- Benjamin Del Shreve Live at the Pint04/19/2018 to 04/19/2018 - Benjamin brings his sultry sound back to the Pint every Thursday from 6-8 pm! Join us for the best live, local music and great food and drink specials all night long! ... read more