Giving Back to Our Community
Here at Midtown Associates, we believe in community. And to us, that means not just talking about it, but doing something about it.
Every one of our agents gives back to the NWA community through volunteer work:
All of our agents volunteer for the Arkansas Children’s Hospital.
Our principal broker, Michelle Dearing,has served on the board of the Northwest Arkansas Women’s Shelter and the Bentonville Library Foundation, and is currently on the board of Downtown Bentonville Inc.
Robbie Musson volunteers with the Bentonville Garden Club, PTO, First United Methodist Church, and Band Boosters. She is also a Circle of Life Hospice Ladies Auxiliary and Greenhouse Volunteer, and a chapter coleader for PEO (Philanthropic Educational Organization).
Rebecca Collins volunteers at Bentonville First Friday.
Calah Andelman’s volunteer work includes:
- Chairing Rotary Satellite Club of Bentonville
- Raising funds to donate two new commercial signs to Boys and Girls Club of Benton County.
- Delivering and installing American flags for Bella Vista residents by joining forces with the neighboring Bella Vista Rotary Club for The Flag Project for Veterans Day, Memorial Day, Flag Day and the Fourth of July
- Volunteering during the International Mountain Biking Association Summit that brought thousands of mountain biking enthusiasts to the area
- Creating a Thanksgiving Blessings Basket for a couple with special needs at Open Avenues
- Holiday caroling and donations for Circle of Life Hospice patients and family members
- Raising funds and supplies for Havenwood Women’s Shelter
- Collecting and donating dog & cat food, cleaning supplies, and more for the Humane Society of the Ozarks
- Raising $2,500 and committing to an additional $2,500 for the The Pack Shack to pack 10,000 meals for local families in need
- Platinum Sponsoring the Single Parent Scholarship Fund of Benton County, through Women In Networking
- Volunteering at Central Park Elementary as a ballet teacher for 1st-4th graders’ annual recital (2012-2015)
Alex Andelman is involved with the Rotary Satellite Club of Bentonville and the NWA Children’s Shelter.
We hope to see you at one of these great opportunities to share in Northwest Arkansas’ culture of giving back!
Family Marjorie East, a beloved mother and grandmother, was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s at age 55. Marjorie and her family lived with her progressing symptoms of memory loss and personality change for 10 years. With over 5 million Americans currently suffering from...